As none of us know what the future holds with regards to the pandemic, we are forging ahead as best as we can. With the support of the RDS we have expanded the show to ensure more space. If necessary we will be implementing our Covid-19 strategy to include government protocols for the show which includes a variety of measures to ensure everyone's safety.
If there is a ban on events going ahead on the dates of our show we have alternative dates booked for May and also in October. Any fees paid will be transferred to those dates.
We are staying positive and hopeful that we will be back in February 2021 and can't wait to see everyone!